Jumat, 25 Oktober 2013

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Sand Beige (Medium 1) Review

Hollaaa ^^
Really miss my blog already ;(
and now im gonna review my New Favorite Foundation :)

MNY Dream Matte Mousse Foundation its a longggg name huh ?


The packaging made by glass and a little heavy.



The shades is sand beige in medium 1.



the shades little bit darker for my natural skintone but its okay because i have a light powder too makes it looks natural on me :)

the texture its really like a mousse, so soft and easy to blend.


the coverage its medium to full, can build little by little.
not feeling heavy on my skin

note :
i always mix the foundation with my EH CC cream :p bcause EH CC cream its too light and doesnt have any coverage.
Little bit pricey IDR 110.000 in my city but its okay.
Staying power its Okay for me.
have many shades too.
what you've tried it too ? ;) let me know

Thankyou for reading ~

posted from Bloggeroid

2 komentar:

  1. Belum pernah pakai ini grace X(
    tapi sudah banyak yang review..
    Kaya nya oke ya..
    Seperti cream kue ya texture nya?

    BalasHapus
  2. Iyaa dear, ringan banget di pake nya .
    Kyak ga pake apa" gitu, shades nya juga banyak :)
    Iyaa kyak whipped cream gt deh,soft banget pokoknyaa xD ayo cobainnn

    BalasHapus