Minggu, 27 Oktober 2013

My Birthday

Thankyou everyone for all the wishes ^^
My family and my dear too, im really happy :')
Hahaha, now im turn 18thn im old so fast :'D
But im feels so blessed..
I have my family,my dear, and my beauty blogger friend who always support me and loving me ..
I loveyou all :3

My birthday cake so yummy :p
thankyou for my sister who give the delicious pie everrr xD

The pict from my instagram gracesoputra :)

And my selfie today.
Just simple makeup makes me feels younger :)



Gbu.
Thankyou for reading girls ~ ^^

posted from Bloggeroid

4 komentar:

  1. Happy b'day Grace.. Wish all the for you syg :*

    BalasHapus
  2. Happy birthdayy :D wish you all the best ! Blog-walking then found this blog :)

    mind to follow back my blog?
    http://istephanielie.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus