Senin, 22 Juli 2013

Review Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Red Cherry

I really love red colour with natural finish in my lips and i absolutely love my lip tint from etude house

Fresh cherry tint in Red Cherry.

Packaging looks cute with red colour and made from plastick.

The wand its good. And the brush so soft ^^ doesnt hurt my lips.


A really red colour and very pigmented

But sometimes can makes my lips dry. Use lipbalm first ;) if you have dry lips.



Staying power if you dont eat can stay 4-6 hours on your lips.
Price in Etude House counter sorry im forget

Score : 3.5
Repurchase : maybe

Thankyou for reading ~

posted from Bloggeroid

5 komentar:

  1. This is pretty drying, I have the PK001 colour! But overall, it's an okay lip tint!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    BalasHapus
  2. Yeah, its good lah for lip tint ;)
    But i hear lip tint can makes lips darker --
    Mabybe

    BalasHapus
  3. I must try this lip tint. thanks for review dear ^^

    BalasHapus
  4. Yeah, try this dear ;)
    Btw the Hot pink its have a cute colour too (≧▽≦)

    Thankyou for visiting :*

    BalasHapus
  5. Beautiful colour >.<
    Btw thanks for following my blog..
    I cant find where's your GFC >.<

    BalasHapus