Selasa, 23 Juli 2013

Review Tony Moly Crystal Tear Glitter Eyeliner in Silver

I love korean make up bcause its looks healty and not too overload :)
Ulzzang make up its my daily make up
And to make it really like ulzzang we should have a bling-bling in the inner corner of the eyes.
I always use this Tony Moly Crystal Liner to complete my ulzzang make up looks


The packaging so simple but you can see bling-bling in the wand.

The brush its soo thin and soft not make my eyes hurt.


The swatch.


Staying power its Great.
Sometimes can little messy.
Bling-bling packaging.
Affdorable pricey.

Score : 4.0
Repurchase : yes

Thankyou for reading ~

posted from Bloggeroid

2 komentar:

  1. Baru tau kalo Tony moly punya eyeliner kaya gini..

    Kaya nya untuk sudut mata oke ya..

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Hehehe
    Iyaa eyeliner nya uda lama ini
    Bagus byk warna lain jg kyaknya ;)

    Visit my beauty blog (ˆ‎​​​​-ˆ‎​​​​)-σ ♥
    http://www.gracesoputra.blogspot.com/?m=1

    BalasHapus